Full Service account with convenient access for any customer.
Palmetto Heritage Checking
Designed for customers 50 years of age or older.
Palmetto Interest Checking
Offers high value and competitive market rate.
Palmetto Classic Checking
Offers high value and expanded benefits.
Compare Checking Account Options
$50,000 and Above
- Checking Account Features & Things to Know
- e-Statements available on all plans (When registered for Online Banking)
- All Safe Deposit Boxes are subject to availability
- All customers may apply for ATM and Debit Cards
- First Palmetto charges $1.00 for Non-First Palmetto ATM Terminal use
- Other activity Fees may apply (See Fee Schedule)
- Deposit Account Services
Securely send money both domestically and abroad with our wire transfer service.
Drop off your deposit or payment after hours at one of our night depository locations.
Official checks can be used to accommodate a variety of payment needs for a small fee.
ATM & Debit Cards
Withdraw money from ATMs or use your Debit Card to make purchases safely and securely from your personal accounts.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Need a good place to store important documents or other valuables? We offer a wide variety of safe deposit boxes at our local offices.
Most of our office locations are conveniently staffed with a Notary Public.
- How to Set Up a Checking Account
You must come into a First Palmetto office to open a personal account with us.
We will need the following information to set up your account:
- Your Legal Name
- A Government-Issued ID (Driver's license, other state-issued ID, government-issued military ID, or passport)
- Your Identification Number (Social Security Number[SSN], Tax Identification Number [TIN], etc.)
- Your date of birth (DOB)
- A current, physical address
If you are ready to open an account with First Palmetto Bank, we recommend giving your local office a call to schedule an appointment. Once you arrive at the office with your information and government-issued ID, you can expect to sit down with a Customer Service Representative and complete the account opening process.