Business Checking Plans
Our Business Checking plans offer the freedom to grow your business with a reliable and trustworthy place to place your funds.
Every business plan includes:
- Paper Statements or e-Statements available with images
- Account holders may apply for ATM and Debit Cards
|plan||minimum opening balance||interest bearing?||monthly maintenance fee||qualifiers to earn interest and/or avoid monthly fee|
|Palmetto Business Checking
Businesses with low to moderate activity
|$500.00 minimum daily balance
No more than 400 combined items per monthly statement
|Palmetto Analysis Checking
Businesses with high activity
|$50.00||No—Earnings Credit can be used to offset maintenance fees**||$12.00 plus
|Palmetto Business Interest Checking
Offers high value & competitive market rates
|$50.00||Yes—Tiered Rate*||$15.00||$2,500.00 minimum daily balance to earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
$2,500.00 minimum daily balance to avoid maintenance fee
Palmetto Community Checking
|$50.00||Yes||$0||$2,500.00 minimum daily balance to earn APY|
Lawyers Trust Accounts
$50,000 and Above
**Earnings Credit: The previous month’s average of the 91 day T-Bill rate applies to the average available balance.
The average available balance is the average collected balance less the Federal Reserve requirement.
- Plan Features & Notices
- e-Statements available on all plans (When registered for Online Banking)
- All Safe Deposit Boxes are subject to availability
- All customers may apply for ATM and Debit Cards
- First Palmetto charges $1.00 for Non-First Palmetto ATM Terminal use
- Other activity fees may apply (see fee schedule)
- Business Account Services
Securely send money both domestically and abroad with our wire transfer service.
Drop off your deposit or payment after hours at one of our night-drop locations.
Official checks can be used to accommodate a variety of payment needs for just a small fee.
ATM & Debit Cards
Withdraw money from our ATMs or use your Debit Card to make purchases from your business accounts.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safely and conveniently store important documents or other valuables with our wide array of safe deposit box sizes.
Many of our branches are conveniently staffed with Notary Public meaning we offer a friendly and quick place for your needs.
- How to Apply for a Business Account
The exact requirements to open a business account will vary. Unlike a person opening a personal bank account, there are many ways in which your business may be structured.
The signer on the account should plan to provide the following information:
- Legal Name
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License or other government-issued ID
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Physical & Mailing Address
- Employer & Job Title
Necessary documents (where applicable) include:
- IRS EIN Letter [proof of the EIN]
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization
- Operating Agreement, Partnership Agreement or Business License
Connect with your local First Palmetto office to get started on opening your business bank account today.
- Beneficial Ownership
- To help the government fight financial crime, financial institutions must obtain, verify, and record information about the Beneficial Owners of legal entity customers for any new deposit, loan, or safe deposit box opened. This requirement includes both existing customers and new customers. Please download and complete the handout below prior to opening a new account with First Palmetto Bank. If you have any questions, please contact your local First Palmetto office for more information.