First Palmetto Bank’s Business Online Banking enables you to stay focused on running your business by simplifying your online life. Access your recent transactions, transfer funds between accounts, or setup Business Bill Pay with our secure online banking from anywhere using two-factor authentication.
Your Business Online Banking Features
Your life is already filled with making crucial decisions that determine the future of your business to deal with Online Banking that is confusing, slow, or worse. With First Palmetto Bank's Online Banking, you can conveniently access your business accounts on our secure website. Online Banking enables you to check your balances, view your account history, pay bills, and more.
Business Online Banking Features
- View your account balances, transactions, and check images
- Receive Free eStatements
- Pay Your Bills with Business Billpay
- Internal Account Transfers
- Quickbooks and Quicken Web Connect (Download your transactions)
eStatements, or electronic statements, are a paperless way to keep updated with your business’s recent expenses and transactions.
- View, print, or save your eStatement from any online location at any time
- View an archive of up to one year’s worth of eStatements with just a few clicks
- eStatements are accessed only through a secure (https) connection further protected by your password and security questions.
- More secure than traditional mail, eStatements ensure that only you gain access to your monthly statement.
- Reduce your environmental footprint by not using paper
CheckFree Business Billpay
Remembering to pay the bills is just another distraction. First Palmetto CheckFree Online Business Billpay will automate payment of your monthly bills, freeing up your time to do what you do best.
- Pay and track your bills through a convenient online dashboard
- Schedule one-time or recurring bill payments effortlessly
- Send, request, and receive money electronically with other individuals through Popmoney
- Download your payment information to a comma-separated values (.CSV) file to quickly import your data into a spreadsheet or financial software